aka Where did 2017 go????? Honestly???
I’ve seen this one floating around and thought, why the hell not? So here goes. A thing:
1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
Wait, this is an actual question? There are so many because that’s my modus operandi honestly. Top priority would be:
I started the Nicholas Flamel in February and kept getting distracted along the way, but I am determined to finish this series. Same for the Stephanie Perkins as well.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
Um..no. First of all we only have two seasons in my part of the world: rainy and dry. Aside from that, I’m more focused on Christmassy books.
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
Nah, I’m looking forward to 2018 releases though!
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
Aside from my TBR for this month (which is ambitious enough considering how little time I usually have for myself in December) I wish I could fit in
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year?
If I ever finish it:
6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2018?
I am the queen of making plans (and not following through) so the answer is unreservedly YES. My reading goals will be coming soon, so stay tuned for that.
I’m not going to pressure anyone to do this tag so, if you want to then feel free.