aka The time being a MOH sucked all of my time and energy
If I’m being honest, I barely have time to do these once a week posts, let alone sit and read. I never knew that being a maid-of-honour was so much work!
Don’t get me wrong, I’m honoured to have been chosen, and I’m enjoying all that comes with the position but good Lord!
My time has been stretched much thinner than I’d like, so when I do get time to myself, I’m too fried to sit and read. I cannot wait for the wedding to get here (just one more month to go).
But, I did make a few commitments reading wise so here’s hoping I can carve out the time…and expect the posts to be even more sporadic towards the middle/end of February.
Until next time, share all your reading adventures so I can live vicariously through you.
Time to bask in the pampering. Bye!
AKA send help!
I don’t know how many of you saw the announcements on Twitter and Facebook but I’m having some technical difficulties. They should be rectified soon.
Here’s what you can look forward to as soon as I am up and running again:
Full review of TBDATE, October wrap up, a few recommendations and a tag or two.
Until then, keep reading.
Hi all, I’m so sorry I didn’t post anything yesterday but…life had some different plans for me.
I think, in order to take care of all that’s happening, I’ll need to go on a bit of a hiatus. It shouldn’t last more than a week (fingers crossed).
Until then, I’ll miss you all and don’t forget to keep reading.
Update: I’m back!
I’m currently reading ‘The Magicians’ by Lev Grossman (just thought I’d share that with you), and enjoying the parallels with the TV show.
The real reason for this post however: I’ve decided that I’m going to do a review of the book I finished last night, so no ACTUAL post today…
For anyone who might be curious, I’ve decided to put this post with links to some of my old posts here (in order of most recent to least).
- READING GOALS: A Shame Filled Update – An update on my 2017 Reading Goals. It’s not as successful as I’d hoped it would have been by this point of the year. Read my flop here.
- It’s been a minute… – My February wrap-up. It was abysmal.
- Wishlist: Bookish Subscription Boxes! – The post in which I tell you all my subscription dreams. See any of interest?
- ARC Review: Don’t Tell Anyone by Eleanor Gray – This one is pretty self-explanatory. Read my review, here.
- My Top 5: West Indian Novels that shaped me (Non-Fiction) – Interested in reading outside of the typical North American/European setting? Then try these.
- Thanks A Lot… – Otherwise referred to as my January wrap-up.
- My Top 5: Podcasts – Before the great LG G4 boot loop of 2017, I used to listen to a lot of podcasts. These were my top five.
- Black Feathers; Dark Avian Tales: An Anthology – This anthology was everything, and I HAD to review it. Read my review here.
- Movies Are Coming – Movie adaptations that I am looking forward to: are here.
- My Top 5: West Indian Novels that shaped me (Fiction) – More West Indian novels.
- 2016 is over – AKA Best of… – My favorite books that I read last year.
- NaNo Update & November Wrap-up – I did NaNoWriMo last year and it was amazing. This was my update.
- My Top 5: Favorite Ships – Because I am an eternal shipper and HEA-er. Join me in my eternal romanticism.
- The Visitor by Christopher Chase Walker – This book was spooky and perfect, so I reviewed it.
- My Top 5: Fanfictions – Because sometimes fanfictions are the most brilliant works of art. Join me.
- Elements of Horror – That time that I tried being analytical while writing a novel and pretending to read. LOL.
- Happy Halloween!!! – My October 2016 wrap-up.
- Spookathon Wrap-Up – This readathon was fun.
- The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon – What a beautiful piece of art. My review.
- I’ve read thiiiiiis much! – September 2016 wrap up, please. You’re welcome!
- Lies We Tell Ourselves. – Robin Talley broke me.
- Albus You Dummy! – In which I got to re-enter the Wizarding World for a few moments more.
- The End. – August 2016 wrap up, can be found: here.
- How is it August? – July 2016 wrap up.
- Zoo: True to Form? – I watch the TV show and I decided that I needed to read the book. Bad idea.
- June Wrap-Up – This was the moment that Sylvain Neuvel ruined me. Holy cliffhanger, Batman.
- The Everything Box by Richard Kadrey – Apparently this is a series?
- The Lunar Chronicles: Winter – What a series. Thank you, Marissa Meyer.
After countless periods of website crashes, unpublished scheduled posts, posts published too early and an overall inability to post on the whole, I’ve given up. My toxic relationship with webs.com is over. No more!
I really hope that you will all stick with me in this new phase of my journey. ithinkihaveaproblem.webs.com will no longer be updated.
Here’s to (hopefully) less hiccups.